Wednesday, May 26, 2010

A week of goodbyes

The hardest part is saying goodbye to someone and knowing that it will be atleast 1 year before you see them again.

The last week has been full of goodbyes and with tomorrow being my last full day in Sydney the goodbyes will only keep on coming. On Saturday night I said goodbye to my wonderful workmates from Woolworths.





(more photos to come)

On Sunday I farewelled my kids in Minto who I've been teaching every Sunday for the last 1.5 years.







The next goodbyes were to my workmates at Sydney Uni; Kristina, Eric and my boss Andy and 2 of my good friends Olivia and Matt.



Today, however, contained some of the hardest goodbyes. Today I said my farewells to 2 of my best friends, the first was Britney and her mum Elizabeth...





And the hardest of all my soul mate, my closest friend, my rock, my support, my sister and my biggest fan Maha(Krystal).





I don't know how I'll cope with the next day and a bit having to leave behind my family, especially my little brother who I will miss more than anything, but it has to be done and I know that 1 year will fly and pretty soon I'll be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment