Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Packing... sort of

So I started packing today and by packing I mean that I took all the clothes out of my wardrobe and threw them on the floor and then I stood at the entrance of my bedroom and stared at all the clothes before getting bored and going on Facebook.

It felt good, finally doing something towards preparation for this trip. I'm hoping that when my mum sees the mess tomorrow she will start cleaning it up and then my packing will be mostly complete.

I also got myself vaccinated which was horribly expensive, $115 for hep B and typhoid!!! and I got Swine flu which is free so I thought that was nice. Then my doctor told me he wished he could do something like what I'm doing to which I replied "I'm pretty sure you're rich and can afford to do it," he didn't disagree.

Yesterday I found out that a nurse isn't qualified to take blood. Insane I know
It takes a whole other course (about 6 weeks long) to become a blood taker person. Anyone can do the course and I'm thinking it might be my calling.

So I think I'll buy a camera tomorrow




No comments:

Post a Comment