Wednesday, May 12, 2010

2 weeks left

So as the title suggests I have 2 weeks left in the country. It's strange because I'm in this amazing denial about how soon I'm leaving. People keep asking me if I've started packing or have I got my vaccinations to which I continually answer "No, I've still got heaps of time"

NO I DON'T

wake up call to myself... 2 weeks!!!! ilsdhgfisjljcopiswe239qusjdf~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There has still been no progress on the things which I listed before but I have thought about them, and thinking about things makes you feel like there's been progress.

One thing I have done successfully is spend loads of time with my friends and I've noticed that when I'm driving or on the train I take much more time to notice and take into consideration the things around me with constant thoughts running through my head like "I may never see Panania station again" and "I should enjoy this moment being squished between so many people on the train because there aren't enough seats as I may never be on a peak time train again"

It's amazing the things you learn to appreciate when you're leaving.

Well that's it for now

Maybe I'll get my vaccinations tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment