Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Sorry guys

This country is a little behind in terms of internet access so it's been hard to get online.

Melody is here which is nice, we have been to 3 games together and I went to one other game before she came.
So far I've seen:

Netherlands vs Denmark
Argentina vs Korea
Aus vs Ghana
Brazil vs Ivory Coast

It's been great so far, we are staying with Sadaf who is an amazing host and buys lots of vegetarian food for melody.

Johanessburg has been colder than usual but it is starting to heat up again.

In terms of my service I have met with the ABM and we are pretty sure I'll be placed in the Eastern Cape so on a map you'll be looking at places like Port Elizabeth and stuff.

I will have my own internet soon and will catch up on all my blog posts from the last 2 weeks.

Next World Cup match is Aus vs Serbia.. hopefully we win :)

No comments:

Post a Comment